Fredericksburg serving peeps: please be praying for good weather. Right now the forecast is about 90% chance of rain, which is not normally considering helpful for a successful carwash. If we have to cancel, we will make an announcement by 9am on Saturday.
Thu, April 14, 2011
by Steve Whitacre filed under