Hey! 7th and 8th graders (and parents) - I'm thrilled to tell you that registration is NOW OPEN for the Middle School Retreat. Maybe you're wondering: what is the Middle School Retreat all about? Let me answer that question with another question:
Imagine you're walking in a field. What could you find in that field that could possibly be worth selling everything you've got in order to buy that field and have that thing?
Come to the Middle School Retreat to find out.
Here's the plan:
- January 29, 2011, 9am-4pm!
- At Sovereign Grace Church, but not like you'd expect. What do you mean? So glad you asked! Come and see.
- Registration is $10 per person and includes lunch
- T-shirts are optional, available online when you register
- Register online by December 31.
- Parents: I highly recommend you make plans to attend with your teen! In the past, these days have been very valuable to teens and parents alike! Thanks in advance for making this a priority!
Can't wait to see you all there!
Fri, December 3, 2010
by Steve Whitacre filed under