This much anticipated weekend is almost upon us. Here is a recap of what you need to know.
Ladies, don't forget that this Friday and Saturday Covenant Life Church's "Women Passionate for God's Glory" conference. If you haven't registered, you can do so at the door the day of the conference. I want to encourage all five15 ladies ages 12 and up to attend this conference. Please remember that to free up the ladies to go to the conference, this Saturday's five15 meeting will be for guys only.
five15 Guys Meeting
Guys, here is is the plan for our guys meeting this Saturday:
- 5:15 pm - pizza
- 6:00 pm - outdoor games ("Gold Rush", "Stump Wars", "Tug of War")
- 7:00 pm - panel discussion on discipleship
Here are our panel participants. I'm looking forward to hearing from them and their experience:
- David Remer (single college dude)
- Colin Mullery (young married dude)
- Will Klotz (young married father dude)
- Eric Jensen ("older" married father dude)
Here is a sample of some questions the panel will be answering:
- How did you become a disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How did you think about being a disciple and...
- being a dad
We'll also have some time to hear any questions you have for the panel.
I'm looking forward to what God will do through this weekend's events.
Tue, April 24, 2012
by Luke Middleton filed under