Hi Co-op Teachers,
Our Co-op Year End Event will be on Sunday, May 6 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. (If you are unfamiliar with this event, please let me (or another member of the Year End Event Team) know and I will fill you in.) As a reminder, this is a great event to invite grandparents and other extended family!
1. Would you like your class to do a 2-3 minute stage presentation?
2. Would you like your class to have a table display in the basement?
PLEASE LET US KNOW BY MARCH 15TH.
A few details...
1. Due to time constraints, stage presentations need to be only 2-3 minutes long. (If this is a problem, please talk to Laures Merryman.)
2. We have a max. number of stage presentations (10-12) we can fit into the program, so please let Laures (or me and I will forward to her) know as soon as possible if you would like your class to present something on stage.
3. We are so sorry, but we are unable to accommodate slide shows and or slides (except foreign language translation) for your stage performance. They add a lot of work (for us) (collecting them, preparing them, having them in the correct format to use in the auditorium etc...) and sometimes confusion if things get "off" at the projection booth.
5. If you plan to do a foreign language recitation, we have found that 2-3 minutes can seem a bit long. Please talk to Laures and work with her to plan an ideal length.
6. Regarding table displays – please tell Marlene Mika (or me and I can forward to Marlene) how many tables you need, and if you need a divider wall behind your table(s) for hanging items (hanging items must be able to be supported by t-pins) (ask Marlene for details on t-pins). Also, if you had a display last year, do you need any changes to your positioning, or can we go ahead with the same set up?
Laures Merryman will be organizing the stage presentations, and Marlene Mika will be organizing the table presentations. So – e-mail them directly on what you want to do or bounce me back and I will forward your response to them. You will be hearing more details from them in the next few months.
For stage presentations - Laures will need ALL COMPLETE scripts, words, music, anything at all you are hoping to use by APRIL 1ST!!
Thanks so much,
Susan on behalf of the Year Event Team (Laures Merryman, Marlene Mika, Bonnie Hinders, Val Cymes and myself)
Tue, February 14, 2012
by Susan Thorson filed under